FS or T: Benton Harbor Lunchboxes[via LSMTP - see www.lsoft.com]

Gary Harmon gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Sat Jul 1 07:17:07 EDT 2000

OK already.  She Who Must Be Obeyed is getting serious about garage clutter
and unfortunately she is right.  I have made this marvelous offer before but
the previous lack of interest was defying.  I even tried eBay where they
were sold to a guy but I let him back out of the deal after a story about a
wife and dangerous weapon.  He promised to pay my eBay fees and send a
little $$ for my trouble but alas, that promise was never fulfilled.  So,
here I go again.

Believe it or not, I have 21 of the glorious Benton Harbor Lunchboxes that I
need to move quickly.  I prefer not to split them at this time.  As you can
see from the list below many if not most have mods but almost all are
complete.  I had previously asked $350 plus shipping but I guess that was
too high.  How about $210 plus UPS?  That's only $10 a unit plus shipping!
They are all bubble wrapped and ready to box and ship.

Interesting trade opportunities considered as long as the trade doesn't eat.

73,

P.S.  Why do I have 21 Lunchboxes?  Good question but no good answer.  I
guess I went through a phase or something.  :o)

===============
Gary H. Harmon, Jr.
K5JWK
6302 Robin Forest
San Antonio, TX 78239
(210) 657-1549
==================

01. CB-1 (SO-239; xtal socket on rear; hole on front; volume control
replaced; 1 small knob missing; no xtal; tubes light)
02. CB-1 (SO-239; xtal socket on front; no handle; extra holes in top;
no xtal; audio static)
03. CB-1 (SO-239; no handle; hole on top; different mike connector; 3
holes on front; no emblem; no meter jack; no xtal; needs 6AQ5 for
audio static)

04.  HW-29/Sixer (SO-239; xtal socket and extra control/knob on front;
no xtal; audio static)
05. HW-29/Sixer (SO-239; xtal socket and extra mike socket on front;
extra chassis w/tube inside; no xtal; feedback)
06. HW-29/Sixer (SO-239; 2 holes on top; xtal socket holes on front;
center of large knob missing; no xtal; audio static)
07. HW-29/Sixer (SO-239; one small knob wrong; emblem missing; mike
connector replaced with phone jack; extra mike socket on front; extra
holes on back; extra chassis w/tube inside; no xtal; feedback)

08.  HW-29A/Sixer (Spotting switch on front; xtal; audio static)
09.  HW-29A/Sixer (SO-239; xtal socket on front; no xtal; audio
static)
10. HW-29A/Sixer (SO-239; xtal; audio static)

11.  HW-30/Twoer (SO-239; xtal; audio static)
12.  HW-30/Twoer (Xtal; tubes light)
13.  HW-30/Twoer (Two holes in top; xtal; audio static)
14.  HW-30/Twoer (Xtal; hum)
15.  HW-30/Twoer (Xtal; hum)
16.  HW-30/Twoer (SO-239; xtal socket on front; large mike connector;
Trans-Rec-Trans switch replaced with toggle; wrong knobs; large relay
and rectifier inside, hole in top; xtal; hum)
17. HW-30/Twoer (BNC; S-meter; xtal socket on front; 2 small knobs
wrong; wrong handle; xtal; hum)
18. HW-30/Twoer (Xtal socket on front; pin connector on top; no xtal;
tubes light)
19. HW-30/Twoer (Xtal; audio static)
20. HW-30/Twoer (Xtal; audio static)

21. Unknown (SO-239; no handle; no xtal; no meter jack; model and name
> removed; hum)

Note:  All the units have been examined but none have been serviced or
cleaned.  There may be other
internal mods of which I am not aware.  Most of these came without
microphones or power cables but I do have one extra mike and one extra power
cable.  Manual copies available for each model.

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov