Shipping problems[via LSMTP - see www.lsoft.com]

John Hutchins WB4NNY at ARRL.NET
Thu Jul 6 22:44:33 EDT 2000

Since UPS went to the computer system, they check the brain at the door.
I have had repeated problems with them demonstrating their incompentence.
It's the "I'm too big you don't matter syndrome." and I worked for them 20 years ago,
when there was pride in the business. When the USPS has a better reputation, you know you're
slipping. I'll vote by taking my business elsewhere...
73, now I'll get off the soapbox, (;>)
John

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov