GC-1000 Most Accurate Clock[via LSMTP - see www.lsoft.com]

Donald A. Anderson andfam at NETEASE.NET
Sat Jul 8 23:37:47 EDT 2000

Harvey: My GC 1000 is working fine, 7 months after the "supposed" Y2K scare.  In fact,
nothing that I have with a microprocessor failed.  Even my older computers!  And I don't
know anyone else who had any failures.  I think that lots of us were fooled into
believing by those that write expensive newsletters, sell survival products and
alternative energy devices.  They made a lot of money on us poor "believers." Why is it
so easy to be so gullible?  It must be true that there is a sucker born every minute.

Don  K4DAA

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov