Pile of DO DO on the list[via LSMTP - see www.lsoft.com]

Tim Kemp WB4BAH tkemp at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Jul 10 19:26:56 EDT 2000

"E. H. Onnela" wrote:

> Guess Some of us are in Our second Childhood. or are just plan Rude!!!!!

Well, I have had nothing to say about this though I have found many of
the others comments very informative.  I worked for several years at a
retail store where I was in charge of their UPS shipping counter.  Much
of the information I have learned here about the way things are done at
UPS were things I never knew until after learning the hard way after the
fact.  Many shipments would have been saved damage had I read these
messages first. I am sure many have learned here things which will save
them from misery with shipments in the future.  I for one, appreciated
it.

Therefore, re: your comment that
"Some of us are in Our second Childhood. or are just plan Rude!!!!!"
Yes, it does appear that you are.

I receive hundreds of emails daily due to many genealogy mailing lists I
am on.  I have never complained about any of the many off topic ones,
and I assure you there are plenty.  You see, I am mature enough to know
how to simply use my DELETE key.

Tim Kemp  tkemp at kemp-family.com
Amateur Radio Station WB4BAH
wb4bah at arrl.net
wb4bah at mindspring.net

The Kemp Family Homepage
http://tkemp.kemp-family.com
Genealogy info on KEMP, STROTHER, MURPHY, and allied families.

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov