All of this stupid UPS Stuff[via LSMTP - see www.lsoft.com]

John V. Parker jparker at OZ.NET
Mon Jul 10 21:19:42 EDT 2000

Hello,

I'm very sorry, but I have to agree, This listserv is for discussing
Heathkit, That's what I like to read/talk about.  If you have an off-topic
issue, why not use the back channel (e-mail each other) to discuss these
apparent important issues to just a few.

I agree it's very easy to use the delete key, but then if todays topic is
poor service via UPS, then tomorrows can/will be about something else other
than Heathkit.  I thought the moderator has already mentioned that you
should stop talking about this UPS crap.

It sounds like you could have a love/hate relationship with UPS, frankly I
don't care.  What I do care about is those who use the list to discuss
ideas, information sharing, etc. about Heathkit and the products that they
produced.

I could do the same about the Postal Service, but I don't want to
intentionally send my issues with the post office to the entire list of
subscribers.

How about we get on track and talk/discuss the wonderful equipt. that was
produced by a great company and used my many amateur enthusiasts.

Just my two cents worth.

Tks,

John

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov