CB-1/HW-19 MANUALS[via LSMTP - see www.lsoft.com]

The Maryland Crofts croft at PATRIOT.NET
Tue Jul 11 12:24:22 EDT 2000

Hi Al-

I thought I might jump in to say that I had successfully converted a
CB-1 to 6 meter use . . . from an article that might have been in
Electronics Illustrated magazine way back in the 60's . . . I don't have
it or the article now . . . but it worked.

Good Luck,

John, K3NJ