confused on Heath "quality"

Malcolm Leonard rosinfumes at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 13 18:35:44 EDT 2000

Angry,violent,destructive behaviour.Takes a vindictive
pleasure in attepting to shock other people.
Pyromaniac tendencies.Joins lists of devotees of a
particular subject for the express purpose of
upsetting the group.Very unhappy person.We all hope
that in time he will get his anti social behaviour
under control.
Malcolm Leonard