Fw: Reflector/ebay and Canada

talen talen at INETPORT.COM
Fri Jul 14 10:48:42 EDT 2000

>When you list items on ebay, it helps us Canadian folks if you would take
>the extra 3 seconds it takes to list CANADA as a Region you would
>sell/deliver to.

>From my  experience (ebay, and this reflector) shipping to us in Canada has
>not caused any increased work or aggravation for any of my US colleagues.

I agree, in fact shipping worldwide is really not a problem, funds transfer with
an INTERNATIONAL Money Order, wiring it, or $$ has been absolutely no
problem (once I figured out what doesn't work well...ANY checks) and good
packing has not been a problem. I am surprised by the extremely high
charges for overseas shipping but to Canada is sometimes actually less
than to the lower 48.

Thanks for the reminder.

73s  Kees K5BCQ

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov