Reflector/ebay and Canada

Joe Cro N3IBX Yardleyite at AOL.COM
Fri Jul 14 16:46:02 EDT 2000

Marv, and other fellow HEATHens,
                                I have done business with many Canadians and
have never had a problem. Canada Poste has always delivered the goods to the
US intact and I've never a shipping mishap. One would normally pack their
contents very securely and double box it.  Payment has NEVER been a problem
and it's easier to send payment ( if that's the deal) via a US Money Order in
US funds.

I just thought the reflector subscribers would be interested in my
experiences. I have never had any problems doing business in Canada. I've
even bought radios (Heathkits too) after having QSO's with fellow Hams in
Canada. Most people have UNDERSTATED the condition of their equiptment and
It's always a pleasure to business with our great neighbors to the North.
                                             73 de Joe Cro N3IBX

Thanks for the bandwidth and 73.

Joseph Cro N3IBX

Collins, Heathkit, Hallicrafters