Handling Heath haters

Eddy Swynar gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Sat Jul 15 08:28:04 EDT 2000

Hey Guys...

This Reflector is starting to sound more & more like "...select" parts of
the 75-meter 'phone band!

Enough already---let's give it a rest, & yes, as suggested by Malcolm,
simply try to IGNORE anyone who may have offended your sensibilities in one
way, shape, or other...

After all, the "silent treatment" works on-the-air, right? Alternatively,
you can do here the same as you do on your transceiver/receiver---hit the
"OFF" switch.

THE END (hopefully!).

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

----- Original Message -----
From: "Malcolm Leonard" <rosinfumes at YAHOO.COM>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2000 4:42 AM
Subject: Handling Heath haters

> The only sensible way to handle people whose personalities are comprised
of a mixture of stupidity and vindictiveness,and who delight in attempting
to rob other folks of pleasure because they are not capable of experiencing
pleasure themselves ,is to ignore them.

> Just think about this:  Why would a person who dislikes a particular
collectible begin sending a form of hate mail to a group devoted to that
collectible?

> Visualize in your mind what such a man must be like.Probably lonely,filled
with animosity and somewhat the sadist and trouble maker.If he genuinely
dislikes Heath then such dislike arises from unrealistic expections on his
part.His kind of personality is never satisfied anyway,because such twisted
people lack the ability to enjoy anything enough to find real satisfaction
in it.Hampered as he is by his personality disorder,and the tunnel vision it
gives him,he is hardly in a position to make a valid judgement about
anything,anyway.

> Every time one of us reacts to this mental illness of his by answering one
of his hate mails,we feed his disease.Let us,therefore ignore this pathetic
fool!

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov