Silk-screening Radio Panels

Gordon Brandly gbrandly at HOME.COM
Mon Jul 17 01:34:08 EDT 2000

The Dymo labellers do have a white-on-clear label. I researched this when I
was buying a labeller with just this situation in mind. Dymo was the only
supplier I found that supplies white on clear.

While I have found it useful in some situations, I've decided that the clear
tape is too glossy and reflective on dark cabinets, so I'm still looking for
alternatives. (I was hoping that the clear tape would 'disappear' so you'd
only notice the white lettering, but that wasn't the case on the couple of
cases I tried. Maybe I'm just too finicky! :-)

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov