Misc Heath items FS

Ken Simpson W8EK at FDT.NET
Mon Jul 17 19:52:22 EDT 2000

I found a couple other Heath items that are for sale:

Heathkit Code Oscillator Model CO-1
This will either send a normal tone through the speaker,
but will also flash a light.  It looks to be about 1960
vintage (but I am guessing).  Paint is almost perfect.
It doesn't even seem to be dirty!  The only problem
is the fact that the bakelite bottom case is broken.
$ 20

Heath HM-2102 VHF wattmeter, covering 50 to 160 MHz.
SWR bridge, plus 250 and 25 watt scales.  Looks almost
perfect, with good paint, original knobs, crystal clear
meter face, etc.  Includes copy of manual.  $ 45

Heath IP-18 power supply.  This is made to be
a bench unit, but can be used a variety of places.
The voltage is variable from just under 1 volt up
to 15 V DC.  There is also variable current limiting,
up to 500 ma. maximum.  This is in the Heath
Brown color, and not the Green styling.  $ 25

Heath manual for "Troubleshooter" VOM
The manual is in good shape.  It is original and
not a copy. This is the manual only.  I no
longer have the actual item.  $ 4

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson