List Rules - facts of life, sales, and other things...

Bill Coleman AA4LR aa4lr at RADIO.ORG
Fri Jul 21 15:08:39 EDT 2000

On 7/20/00 4:30 PM, Lloyd Smith at llsmith at AFCON.NET wrote:

>Rich Sahlender wrote:
>
>> Thanks for taking time to explain the rules. You did not respond to
>> the initial request however. What I read was a request to modify the
>> rule(s) and several second's to that request. Are you willing to
>> modify the rules?

Although there were several seconds, there were also some dissent. I
qualify that is a no-decision. And I was I who posted the request to
modify the rules.

So long as were clear that FA or FS postings should be made ONCE, that
would solve the problem of being soaked by posts from people trying to
run up their auction.

Thanks, Dave for re-iterating that rule.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at radio.org
Quote: "Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"
            -- Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov