SB-610 IF Freq

Gerald C. Lemay wa1vwl at GROLEN.COM
Sun Jul 23 18:55:25 EDT 2000

A while ago, I took measurements of the various coils but I can't seem to loacte them at
the moment. The SB-610 manual specifies 200pf to resonate the coil at 455KHz. That would
mean the inductance value would have to be somehwere around 612uH. You might try a 455KHz
IF transformer. It should work. This is not a critical part, so long as it resonates at
the frequency of interest.

73/Gerry/W1ID

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov