No subject

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Mon Jul 31 07:51:40 EDT 2000

The neutralizing procedure in the book does not tell you to disconnect
the 800 volts at the RF choke, and the screen voltage at the 680 ohm
resistor because you were not to have installed these parts yet. Look at
the end of the alignment procedure and you will find that is the time to
install them. For a completed radio they should be disconnected during
the entire alignment procedure. Good luck.

Ed Richards

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov