extension board for SB-104

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Sat Jun 3 09:15:16 EDT 2000

Hola!

Do you need an extension board for your SB-104?

How about one for the SB-303? Then there's the HR-1680 receiver, too!

I have figured out how to make them. Heath used a .093 molex connector and I
have a working prototype built.

If there is enough interest, I'll put up the $$$ for the PC board run.

I have no idea what the pricing will be. Will depend a lot on how many
people want them and so on.. Just off the top of my head (and don't hold
this to me) I think we are looking at under $30 a pop, with the connections
for both top and bottom. It might be much less, too!

If there is not enough interest, then the project will die. I don't care one
way or the other. I just don't want to spend hours on the computer doing the
pc board work then spend the $450 set up for three boards.

on the other hand, I have been thinking of redoing the a few boards such as
the front end and transmit control/power supply for the SB-104. Now, that's
a project!

--
Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems