SB303 LMO

david david at COMPUTAN.ON.CA
Sat Jun 10 21:59:07 EDT 2000

Hi Guys,
   tnx to all who offered solutions to my citrosoled LMO. I finally got
it back to 7.000 mhz after
                            1   using Citrosol  " never use Citrosol"
                            2   washing with tuner cleaner,
                            3   washing with a second type of tuner
cleaner
                            4   washing with methyl hydrate
                            5   blowing with compressed air
                            6    washing in absolute alcohol  200 proof
(methyl alcohol)
 It finally came back and is fine now, boy was I scared. I thought I was
going to have to take it out ,break the welds and repair same .

again guys tnx

Dave   VE3BBN