SB 310 Shortwave Rcvr Question

Mark V. Johnson VE3DJU mjohnson at CA.IBM.COM
Sun Jun 11 07:27:38 EDT 2000

Hello all;
I own 2 of these units and both exhibit a  characteristic (I won't call it
a problem)  that is a bit annoying. On the 9.5mhz band, and the 17.5 mhz
band, the setting of the preselector is very very touchy. You have to have
the RF gain set back or the preselector setting will cause an oscillation
and an actual frequency change. Very "tight" adjustment!

I was wondering if this is a "working as designed" or if I have a problem??

Advice always appreciated! Thanks!!

Mark V. Johnson
VE3DJU