GooVibes

John Barkow KD6PT at AOL.COM
Mon Jun 12 19:11:30 EDT 2000

Having listened to all the negative comments about that other auction, I
thought I might make a few favorable comments.. Last week I bid on a manual
andwas the successful bidder, however after winning the bid, I was unable to
contact the seller.  I tried several times with no luck.  A few days later
the seller contacted me and stated that his mail service was down and the
manual had been sold to another party.  He then sent me his master file copy,
FED X  and did not charge me.  I have been buying Heath gear on the auction
for several years and have always got what I paid for...some better and some
worse. Than expected.  The point is that there a lot of business like Tucker
Elecctronics who do us all a real nservice.  Thanks for listeningt.
John kd6pt