GooVibes

John Dolan jdolan at EROLS.COM
Mon Jun 12 20:41:54 EDT 2000

Hi John...

Your post raises more questions than it answers...
When you said:
<<<
Havin listened to all the negative comments about that other auction, I
thought I might make a few favorable comments.. Last week I bid on a manual
andwas the successful bidder, however after winning the bid, I was unable to
contact the seller.  I tried several times with no luck.  A few days later
the seller contacted me and stated that his mail service was down and the
manual had been sold to another party.

That set of circumstances is so implausible that it stains credulity...

A more likely scenario is that he sold it at a higher price to someone after
you were the successful bidder and he shipped a copy to you via Fed X at no
charge to maintain his sellers rating, ...and probably still came out ahead.

For balance, a real Live Ham here on these nets, cashed my check within days
and 5 months later was still sending me explanations why he was still
transporting my box around in his van and had not dropped it off at the post
office.  (you know credible explanations like snow storms, moving, his wife
was on his case, etc)

Although we don't have a sellers rating system, if he ever posts here,
offering to sell anything, I will fully rate the NJ Turkey...

Regards,
John   N3FIG  and he now knows who I mean...