Everclear & 100% alcohol

charles w. morehouse cwmorehouse at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Jun 16 22:15:04 EDT 2000

Joe,
Everclear has been taken off the shelves in most states thanks to the
EPA. I am now using isopropyl alcohol, anhydrous U.S.P. 99%. It works as
well as 200 proof, which you also can't buy and leaves no residue. Most
drug stores don't carry but you can find it at medical suppliers. Cost
is $1.39 a pint. In Florida, liquor stores can't sell anything over 80
proof. Luck and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov