SB-104 Help !

M. Kassay michael.kassay at SYMPATICO.CA
Wed Jun 21 21:48:09 EDT 2000

Hi Heath Lovers...

    I was working some DX last evening with my SB-104a....and a funny
thing started to happen.... (besides working a station with the 104!
)  My TX started to go on the off. I fiddled with the mic connector,
then it went back to normal, I then it continued to work fine, then
all of a sudden the relay went nuts, going on and off.  Im now in
perminent TX. I removed the mic, still TX.   Ive gone thru the rig
checking wires and so an,,,neg results.  Now, without having an
extender board  any suggestions on where to check , besides the relay
?
Also, has anyone else experienced a similar problem ?  Or any other
suggestions ?

Finally, anyone wanna sell their extender board ?

73 Mike

Michael Kassay - VE3MKX - QRP
Minesing, Ontario, CANADA
mailto:Michael.Kassay at sympatico.ca