HW 101 drive belts

charles w. morehouse cwmorehouse at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Jun 23 03:17:38 EDT 2000

Bob,
Ad in Electric Radio says " OEM Replacement belts $2.50 Roberta Hummel,
202 Midvale Dr. Marshall Wi. 53559". Took my SB-101 to the local
industrial supply and we selected two sizes of O rings. Would give the
stock # but it is theirs. Should go back and get the AN, ANSI or federal
spec # for them and publish here. Lots of people have been looking for
them. Luck and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov