FS VTVM probe

Malcolm Leonard rosinfumes at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 3 01:40:42 EST 2000

This is the probe that came with the IM-11,IM-13 and
so many other Heath meters.

The cable and ground wire are in terrible
shape,insulation wise;you will need to replace these.

The switch seems to be operating,but I have not taken
the probe apart,and you might need to do some
adjustments internally...I don't really know.Comes
complete with that soft plastic slip-on piece that
alllows trapping a wire between it and the probe
tip.Unusual!

This is an AS IS deal..no guarantees,but I think it
will prove to be worthwhile.

Will ship anywhere in the continental us (48 states
only)for $13.50 which **includes** Priority Mail
shipping costs.

E-mail me for shipping address.Thanks!
Malcolm Leonard

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov