ADD -On Frequancy displays..

Bob Meyer Rascal at UTEC.NET
Fri Mar 3 14:42:02 EST 2000

The only thing I done is put a Freq. counter tap on driver stage or mixer output or on
local osc of reciver.
some times you have to adg for SSB or IF ofsets.

I am a short wave listener with heathkit rec and outhers ,TUBE type!!!
A frequancy counter is a great thing to add.
I have to eather ADD or subtract my IF.

I did use my counter and siginal gen. to allign my IF with a scope also.
I got the best IF adg .
Now I can read short wave listings and just tune mu REC with freq counter.

I did need a small amp to prevent loading of local osc..
This works great!!
and I can see my drift and set my dial..

Rascal at Utec.net