Virus alert....

Bob Meyer Rascal at UTEC.NET
Sat Mar 4 16:15:15 EST 2000

All ways scan attachments befor oping.

I send mine to a ZIP drive and scan with norton anti virus..

always make shure you update your virus list!!!

I do 2 times a week ,I get lots!! of e-mail..

If you have no idea who a message is from and the attachment thats a big key to be very very
careful.

I have gotton lots like that mostly just ads..most of the time I just move it to blank zip drive..

I have a outher very safe PC with no flash bios.a 586 and a old hard drive.
I read e-mail attachments I am no shure.
If there is a virus I just do a low level formant of hard drives and re load CD softwhere.
It happened once with CIH virus.
Back up everything and be careful not to back up a virus.
A friend of mine did that.
I have his PC in my shop.
he lost the back up because of that!!!
Keep inportant files backed up with more than 1 copy!!!

I use ZIP,CDRW,and,Tape  3 sets!!!

Rascal at Utec.net