Manuals

Gary Schafer gschafer at MEDIAONE.NET
Mon Mar 6 22:07:51 EST 2000

Hi Erick

If you are willing to go to the trouble of copying any of the manuals you may want to
check out the following web site. It has many manuals on it that others can download. You
will find that some of yours are already there and some may not be. I am sure that a lot
of people would be most appreciative. I have gotten quite a few manuals from there
myself.  I have no affiliation with them. Just a happy user.

http://bama.sbc.edu/

Best regards
Gary  K4FMX

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov