HELP

Leisman wb8baf at VOYAGER.NET
Wed Mar 8 22:44:23 EST 2000

I have an SB-110a which I am trying to resurrect from the dead, and it's
giving me fits.

Whe I turn the rig on everything is ok.  But I place the unit in VOX
position, and then turn it back to PTT and it energizes the relays.  The
only way to de-energize the relays is to place the function switch into
the CAL position, and then back to VOX.  At this point if I return to
PTT the relays will energize again, and I have to repeat the above.

To complicate matters, if I swutch the rig from LSB into TUNE the relays
properly energize, but returning the switch to LSB (or USB) does nothing
except keep the relays energized, and to de-energize the relays I have
to turn the rig into the CAL function, and the relays drop nicely.

I also am having significant trouble getting the rig to transmit.  But,
that's another story, and one problem at a time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have manual and schematics for
reference.

Thanks es 73's

Dave
W8QW