FREE...Heathkit uMATIC Keyer

Raymond W. Brann rbrann at MIDCOAST.COM
Fri Mar 10 00:40:27 EST 2000

Hi, Just came into possession of a "uMATIC" Keyer,
Model SA 5010. Got it in a trade, and the gent didn't know if it
was part of the trade or not, so he included it. I offered to send it
back and he (non-ham) refused.

Cosmetically it looks pretty good or better. The touch-pad is a
tad loose at the bottom.
Functionally......don't have a clue.

I'm aware it has some monetary value, I just checked e-bay, but
I thought it might be better just to give it away. Might help repay
all the free help I've received in the past from you folks.

So if you can use it, give me a shout, and we'll make some easy
arrangements to ship it to you.

If your thinking of selling it, .......................

73
Ray/W1RWB