Marketplace

KB0BK boutwell at THE-BRIDGE.NET
Fri Mar 10 22:45:07 EST 2000

How about giving it a rest?!

I enjoy reading the mail, but it gets a little old when there's so much whining.

I have been buying Heathkit SB series equipment for about 2 months.  I'm trying to put together a station that I had many years ago.  I've dealt with "Heathkit Hams" on ebay and through a couple of other sites where equipment is offered for sale.  Everyone I've dealt with has been GREAT!!!  I've made a bunch of new friends and had a lot of fun.  They've all been a lot of help and I paid exactly what the equipment was worth to me.

Thanks to all the great people I've dealt and thanks to Heathkit for a lot of fun.

Bill, KB0BK