Marketplace Economics

K4KGW k4kgw at MINDSPRING.COM
Sat Mar 11 08:27:09 EST 2000

Harvey, this is not intended as a flame, but if I wanted to study Economics or Real
Estate, I would go to the appropriate venue.  With all due respect,. Boatanchors and
similar reflectors are not appropriate for the unbelievable number of expositions on
market forces and so on that string out from time to time on the amateur radio reflectors.

I am not singling out your comments--merely finally reacting to the flood of posts, some
inane, many uninformed, and a few well-reasoned such as yours.  And yes--I do have a
"DELETE" key.  It's just that my delete finger now has a callous on it from deleting so
much...!  :-)

73,

Keith

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov