DX60 Driver Coil Wanted

Gerald C. Lemay wa1vwl at GROLEN.COM
Sat Mar 11 12:47:35 EST 2000

Most of the differences between the DX-60 and B are cosmetic. Some of the
old DX-60's have a different value resistor in the cathode of the modulator
tube. I believe that's the only electrical difference between the two. There
is a mod for improving the AM mode available and it's available on the web,
if you're interested. I've tried it and it works very well compared to the
stock controlled-carrier screen modulation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of Gary Schafer
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2000 8:47 PM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: DX60 Driver Coil Wanted

Hi all

I am looking for the driver plate coil and band switch wafer for a DX60.
This the large coil that is band switched. Goes between driver plate and
grid of the 6146.
I actually have a DX60B. Don't know if it makes any difference.

By the way, can anyone tell me the differences in the DX60B and the
others ?
Just picked up one with some parts missing.

Thanks
Gary  K4FMX

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov