E-bussiness

Bob Meyer Rascal at UTEC.NET
Sat Mar 11 16:47:03 EST 2000

Some times E-bussiness moves faster than
the speed of light.

I posted a AMP I am looking for.
got more than 50 replays in 1 day.

I have found that there is a lot!! of heath kit
stuff around and being used.

I am a short wave listener and here
lots of hams with heath kit stuff.

I have heath kit stuff here and working on
restoring theme.

I hope to be on the air as a ham someday soon.

for now I just listen.
I do use a tube FM bussiness radio low VHF for my
work.
We got the stuff for free.
We do have a CB setup but daytime noise is a problem
so some years ago we got into FM 2 way radio
and FCC got us a call no in a short period
of time.Which was a big! suprise.

I have mod. the tank circuit on a 6 meter tube amp.
to work the 30MHZ band.
just moved a tap over.

only does around 100 watts FM and
the sweep tubes 6MJ6 has lasted a few years.

Robert,