[Heathkit] GR2701 TV Kit

Bob Groh WA2CKY rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sun Mar 12 13:09:23 EST 2000

Ouch.  This is one place where I would recommend listing it
on Ebay.  Oh, boy, I hope you guys aren't too rough on me.
But here is my reasoning.  My personal opinion is that the
TV is probably worth zip dollars .. having built a couple
myself, I personally wouldn't even drive 50 miles to pick it
up.  But that's just my opinion.  The best bet is let the
world tell you what it is worth and a reasonable
approximation to '...letting the world tell you ...' is to
list it on Ebay.  It is a very easy process, you can skip
the picture if you can't find someone to take a picture,
just fill out the forms on Ebay and let it rip.  Who knows!
Maybe someone will give a jillion dollars for it.

In all honesty and for the sake of the owner, put it on Ebay
and let the market decide.  Should be interesting and you
get a very wide distribution.

Good luck.

Bob Groh

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov