No subject

Brian Conrad beijconrad at GDINET.COM
Sun Mar 12 23:27:59 EST 2000

I agree BOB  -  this will provide her with a good approximation of the value - and may get her the best price!  And for those with cynical attitudes - I can only relay how much I really enjoy
building HEATHKITS  -  and price is a secondary issue.  Why do You "responders" have such
a problem with this?  I have one of the finer Tri-Amplified audio systems in existence - and I built it!
                                                                        Brian