SB-303/SB-401 (w/xtals) Help Needed

CHRISTOPHER W. (Chris) BOONE cboone at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Mar 18 14:01:48 EST 2000

Bill,
I dont recall any mods I did to my 401 (and it had the xtal pack
as well)....just hook up the cabling and use the rcvr LMO into
the xmitter (there may be a resistor that needs to be changed..
but its been SOOOOOO long!)

Chris
WB5ITT

> The Boutwells Mary & Bill wrote:
>
> I need some help.  I have an SB-303 and an SB-401 with the crystal pack.
> The SB-401 is currently setup for stand alone operation, but I want to
> connect them to take advantage of locked & unlocked operation.  Do I have
> to make the modifications to the 401 that are listed in the 303 manual?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Bill, KB0BK

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov