RARE

M. Kassay michael.kassay at SYMPATICO.CA
Sun Mar 19 00:54:30 EST 2000

Hi Heath Lovers....

A few weeks back I spoke of a RARE HEATH HS-34 speaker,,,, some
thought I  made an error and meant a  HS-24.....  So I finally have a
digital pic of this MADE IN CANADA ONLY Heath mini version of the
SB-600 speaker,  " The HS-34".   The unit was sold in and around
1969.   It's the same color scheme as the 600,  but has a red and
black Heath emblem on the bottom right corner.

Size comparison

SB-600  -  10 x 6 1/2 x 10 1/2

HS-34   -    8 x 6 1/2 x 8

If you would like a picture of the unit sent to you,    pls send me an
Email.

73 Mike
Michael Kassay - VE3MKX - QRP
Minesing, Ontario, CANADA