Dayton: Official Heathkit Site

Bill Robbins billrobb at NET-LINK.NET
Sun Mar 19 08:47:02 EST 2000

OK Group:

We will have a couple of Dayton spaces and also arriving Thursday.
I will update with the space numbers, etc. later.  In the past
we have had the white "HEATHKIT' sign on top of the truck
or van.  We will do the same this year.  Matt and I have had the
pleasure to meet many of you in the past and look forward to
the same this year.  We usually have alot to trade/sell.
We will try not to disappoint this year.

C U then

73 de Bill/WA8CDU; Matt/N8UGD

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov