Parts Needed for Repairs

Ray Friess rayfri at INQUO.NET
Sun Mar 19 14:51:52 EST 2000

I will second that request on the power cords for the SB series.  I
managed to find an old two pin TV cheater cord that will fit the
transmitter.. but the three pin is proving tougher.
    Have toyed with the idea of replacing it with a three pin socket
that some of the Cobra and Uniden CB's use, but dont want to unless its
a last resort..
     Ray  WA7ITZ

Mike Shelton wrote:

> I need the following Parts, if anyone has some or
> knows
> where they can be found, needed to complete repairs.
> 1. Need  for GC1000 Clock Parts no 444-293-1 Micro.
>
> 2. Need 2, for HW series  Tuning Knobs" green skirted.
>
> 3.Source for those "special type AC power cords"
>
> 4. Need a SB102 chassis , completely striped
>
> 5. Wanted newer model Distortion analyzer model IM5258
>    or  a dead unit will be fine. trades welcome ask
>
> 6. Needed Micoder microphone case, just the 2 shells
>    will consider a complete unit.
>
> 7. Could someone scan and email me parts list and
>    schematic fo a SA-2060 tuner.
>
> Many thanks for all you folks Help.
>
> email me at >ke4lgx at yahoo.com
>     or       ke4lgx at netpath.net