Screen Saver Ready....

Dave Kelley ai7r at PRESENCEKNOWN.COM
Sun Mar 19 20:00:36 EST 2000

Greetings...

I have completed two new screen savers.  Both are between 2 and 2.5 megs so
they may download a little long.  They average 25 images each.

Collins
http://www.tempe.gov/screensaver/collins3.exe

Boatanchors in general
http://www.tempe.gov/screensaver/bav2.exe

The older ones are still available at:
http://www.tempe.gov/screensaver/collins.exe
http://www.tempe.gov/screensaver/collins2.exe
http://www.tempe.gov/screensaver/bav1.exe

These are Windows only and once you download them you simply run them.  They
install REAL FAST so don't think something is broken...it's probably fine.
You can then 'right click' on your desktop and adjust your environment for
the screen saver as you'd like.

If the screen saver comes up blank or stops during the viewing it will be
because of a bad download...just download it again and run it again and it
should solve the problem.

I used almost all of the images that were sent to me.  Even a couple of more
modern stations.  The quality of images were much higher this time so more
people must have gotten digital cameras or good scanners over the holidays.

Many thanks to those of you who contributed.  Without you we couldn't enjoy
these savers.

As always, the savers are all free and are not to be bundled with any
commercial offering of any kind.  Please feel free to distribute all you
want otherwise.

Enjoy...

Dave, AI7R

Sponsored by the City of Tempe