Stand-alone HF frequency synthesizer

Jim Berry basalop at GTE.NET
Sat Mar 25 22:52:39 EST 2000

Put me on the list also.  That is something I would truly like to
find.

73 Jim K7SLI (DX-40 and a VF-1)

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of William Mabry
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2000 6:01 PM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Stand-alone HF frequency synthesizer

Anybody out there know where a feller could buy an inexpensive,
solid-state, digitally controlled, standalone, sinusoidal output
frequency synthesizer whose output frequency could be adjusted in,
say, 100 Hz steps from 7000 to 7150 kHz and whose amplitude could be
adjusted from 0 to, oh, maybe 5 volts rms ?
It's neat, of course, to plug mounds of rocks or a VF-1 or HG-10 into
the HW-16, DX-60 etc but it sure would be nice to also have the
option of a synthesizer that could be used with those rigs ( or
others ).
A kit would be fun.
Whaddaya think ?
73,