ramsey electronics

Lee Blaske lblaske at PCLINK.COM
Tue Mar 28 10:40:49 EST 2000

Bob Meyer <Rascal at UTEC.NET> wrote:

>well there just trying blame it on companys again.
>
>we seen this with GUNS.
>
>The little RF transmitters they have are not to blame for
>crimes being made.
>
>Time to go after the bad guys..
>
>The us custems have nothing better to do.
>
>There is all those drugs comming in to the us threw the mail
>and they are more intrested in raiding ramsey electronics.
>
>just a wast of tax payers money again.

Are the transmitters the only thing the government was interested in?

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember that Ramsey was also
involved in selling equipment for making illegal copies of
commercially released video tapes. They also sell those 10 Ghz radar
transmitters.

At any rate, they have a number of interesting products of the fringe
of legality, so a visit by the feds shouldn't have come as a big
surprise to them. ;-)

Lee N0IZ

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov