FS or T: Heathkit SA-2060 Tuner Kit

Gary Harmon gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Wed May 10 17:10:56 EDT 2000

This is an unbuilt kit and is complete except for a plastic gear that turns
the dial counter, the little wheel that rolls (what else) on the roller
inductor, and some miscellaneous small hardware.  All the other parts are
there
(to the best of my knowledge after a parts inventory vs the manual).  There
is a small crease on the piece of plastic that becomes the front of the
tuner during assembly but it might be fixable with proper attention.  Even
has the original box.  Unfortunately, the manual did not come with it but a
copy
of one from my library will be provided with the unit.

Asking $300 OBO plus shipping (double boxed to protect the integrity of the
original box).  This would be at least a $200 tuner if built so the kit
concept
should be worth a bit more even with the small parts missing.

Interesting trades considered.  Pictures available to interested parties.

Satisfaction guaranteed as usual.

Best 73,
Gary

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK