FS: SB-221 AMP

Clyde M Sakir csakir at JUNO.COM
Tue May 30 01:31:20 EDT 2000

Hello to all...I have a very clean SB-221 for sale.  It is missing 3
things so it may have to be classified as a parts rig.  That is, it
either needs parts or you can use it for parts.

  The outward appearance is an easy 8 of 10.  The feet are clearly not
the correct ones.  Also, there are 3 new holes on the rear apron caused
by running an outboard transformer.  Other than these two problems, it
looks very good indeed.

   It also lacks the power transformer and both 3-500's.  The chassis and
wiring look beautiful and I am sure it will operate properly if the
missing parts are inserted.

   Additionally, I have what looks to be the original manual, pictorials
and schematic.  They too, are an 8 of 10.

   Since I cannot afford to replace the missing parts, I thought I would
offer it to the Heathens at large.  I think it is worth 225.00.
You can tell me what you think, 8~)   Interested in trades also.

   For the record, Peter Dahl offers a direct, heavy duty replacement
transformer for 215.00 plus shipping.

   Thanks for your time & 73 de N7IOK, Clyde

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov