Heathkit R/C Equipment For Sale

Bob Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sun Nov 12 19:03:29 EST 2000

More attic cleaning.  I have a bunch of Heathkit R/C equipment for sale
- again main objective is to get it out of the attic and off to someone
who may have some use or need for it.  So make offers.  Equipment
includes the following:

Working the last time they were used (about 15 years ago!!):
GDA-1205-OG  Transmitter, 8 Channel, Dual Open Gimbal sticks [Qty 1]
    Has 5 frequency modules (72.160 MHz[Qty 2], 72.320 MHz[Qty 2],53.200
MHz)
Battery chargers for above and receiver module [Qty 2]
GDA-1205-2 Receiver Modules with wiring harnesses [Qty 2]
    Has One battery pack and two frequency modules (72.160 MHz and
72.320 MHz)
GDA=1205-xx Servo's [Qty 5] - think they are standard minature's
GDA-1058  Servo Simulator & Battery Charger
GDA-1188  Battery Power Monitor
GDA-69 Thumb Tack Optical tachometer

Manuals (Single quantity unless noted in ()):
GDA-405-D  Transmitter   (3)
GDA-1419 Inst. Sheet Open Gimbal Conversion
GDA-1205-5 Subminature Digital Proportional Servo (3)
GDA-1205-8 High Torque Digital Proportional Servo (2)
GDA-1205-D 8 Channel Digital Prop. Transmitter (Dual stick) (2)
GDA-1205-OG 8 Channel Digital Prop. Transmitter (Dual open Gimbal stick)
(2)
GDA-1205-S 8 Channel Digital Prop. Transmitter (Singlestick) (2)

Junk box stuff:
GDA-1205-S 8 Channel Digital Prop. Transmitter (Single stick)
    (very much scrap but stick is good)
GDA-1205-?? Servo's (2)
Misc. sheet metal and plastic trim, meter, antenna, wiring harnesses,
etc.
Extra stick gimbal assemblies (2 or 3)

Suspect shipping will run about $20 to $25 .. maybe a little less.  Make
an offer and tack on $25 for shipping and I'll refund any shipping under
$25.  No guarantee on any of this.  As noted, the stuff in the first
part did work way back when.  The batteries are undoubtedly bad and
shouldn't be trusted anyways after this length of time. I hoping someone
will have some use for this.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov