Heathkit R/C Equipment For Sale

Bob Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Mon Nov 13 01:16:12 EST 2000

Just as an update to this.  I was reminded by someone else on the list
that I probably should have pointed out that this older RC gear is
illegal to use today.  Back in the mid-80s, the FCC and the industry
switched over to narrow band RC equipment and decreased the channel
spacing.  So using this equipment anywhere close to other RC users might
really, really irritate them.  Not really certain if this hold's true on
6M but do be aware of the wide band nature of the equipment offered.
And, yes, I still want to move this stuff out!  Thanks to all who have
replied so far .. I have responded to everyone and will continue to
accumulate responses.

Bob

P.S. Obviously the Thumb Tack is not affected by this and the manuals
are unaffected.

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov