Panelrefinishing

Mike Shelton sheltonm at PHYSICS.UNC.EDU
Wed Nov 15 10:23:31 EST 2000

To the List Members:

Lynn has stopped Refinishing Front Panels, I have agreed to take that
Service over, I will post on my Website very soon all Artwork,Charges
etc., of course I will be using Lynn's Paints to insure Quality also.
Website is:
            http://www.angelfire.com/nc/totalelectronics

Home Shop Email> ke4lgx at yahoo.com
Day Work Email > sheltonm at physics.unc.edu
Home Shop Phone > 336-229-5671       evening hours 6:30-10:00pm
                                             sat   9:00am-1:00pm
The SB Series Circular Dial will be ready for sale soon,pictures will be on
Website next week, First batch has been made and are getting final touches.
Other products are available too, and I will welcome any request for much
                        "Needed Parts"

Thanks For the Bandwidth
        73's

--