Warrior amplifier

Jack Crenshaw jcrens at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Nov 17 06:34:24 EST 2000

ROFL!!!  I have to laugh, not because what you say is not true, but because I'm a PSP
"widower."  My wife began fooling with computers a couple of years ago, at age 58.  She
was a total spastic at it, and still doesn't know what "format A:" means. But lately
she's been involved in a mail list/workshop/class of folks on AOL, who have been learning
how to use PSP.  I haven't seen much of her since she started that class; she's up some
nights until 4 a.m., and I'm cooking my own supper and breakfast.  The farm animals
aren't getting fed, the bills aren't getting paid, but boy, does she know PSP! <g>

Jack

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov