Parts Available

Mike Shelton ke4lgx at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 23 21:59:01 EST 2000

Thought I would post this again.
I have the first SB Dials finished and a picture is
on Lynn's website
http://www2.southwind.net/~n0alo
I will email a picture direct if requested.
These are $54.95 each.......They are machined from
solid acrylic and it is a lengthy process.But they
are really very nice,this is a alturnative to the
original .
I put over 100 hours in putting the machine together
to make these.Was a long summer project!
I also have the HW12, HW22, and very soon HW101 Dials
at $16.00 each, Clear Acrylic 1/4 in couplings $4.00
ea
The Sb slide dial at top is available also $8.00 each.
Next announcement will be the "Cupped Drive Washers"
used in the SB series, and a replacement on-stby-oper.
and cal. switch replacement.
Keep a check on updates from my website:
http://www.angelfire.com/nc/totalelectronics
There will be many additions to the site and pictures
in about two weeks.
These Items have been my most requested parts, if more
items are needed email me your wants-request ,I will
make special parts, but if a lot of request come in
for a single item I will make and stock some.
We are Refinishing Panels-Cabinets Now and use Lynn's
Paints to insure original Quality.
Also check our Ad's in the Southeastern Repeater
Journal, and coming in 2001 QST.

Happy Thanksgiving !

=====
Mike Shelton CET.