Twoer

Jeramy Thibodeaux kg4azt at MINDSPRING.COM
Sat Nov 25 23:35:08 EST 2000

I guess I have completely lost my shorts because I have to agree with Ray.

Ray:

I am interested in his reply if he sends one.

73
Jerry
kg4azt at mindspring.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Robison" <robison at NETOHIO.COM>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2000 4:30 PM
Subject: Twoer

Gary, a great note!  The gentleman is obviously paying for the fun of
building it and bless him and others who simply want something, and buy it
because they can. It really is nobody elses business. The questions now are
"how many Twoers will we see on Ebay" and "what will the reserves be set
at".

And to the guy who sent the bidder a note asking him if he's crazy ... do
you always run around with your shorts hanging out?

Larry W9MDX

'name' 'call'"
Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov